Removalists Applecross is a locally owned removal company that provide the highest quality of house and office removal and relocation services to the Perth Metropolitan and South of the River (SOR) surrounding areas. With years of experience you can be assured to receive the highest quality of care and support throughout your move.
Best Removalists Applecross – Removalists Applecross
You can rely on a prompt and professional removal service at a low cost. Our competitive pricing includes two very experienced removalists, a fully equipped removalists truck, our No Damage Guarantee and all other ongoing expenses.
We ensure that our rates are competitive by operating in a professional and proficient manner to maximise on the time allocated. If you in the need for an affordable removalists Best Removalists Applecross provide the service you need, we are here to help you move today!
Why Removalists Applecross?
• Professional, friendly Removalists
• Competitive rates with no hidden fees
• Prompt quoting and booking process
• We can arrange boxes, tape and packing paper
• We can provide a full packing and unpacking service
• We are fully insured
Packing tips for moving
• Use the right size boxes as it makes it much easier and safer to load the truck. Best Removalists Applecross can help you with packing boxes if you require them.
• Place heavier things such as books in smaller boxes together with the lighter things such as linen and pillows in bigger boxes. This helps use all available packing space, balances the box weight, and make it much easier to move around.
• Do not leave space in the boxes, use linen or sheets to fill voids.
• It helps to pack each room in boxes that belong to that room and mark the room on the box, such as “Bedroom 1”. This makes it so much easier when unloading and unpacking.
• Make sure you tape your boxes well. Tape to close the bottom and top seams and then make some tape wraps all the way around the box’s top and bottom edges to strengthen and secure the box.
• When moving pictures framed behind glass, its best to tape an X with masking tape across the glass to strengthen it and to hold it together. It is then best to wrap the pictures in bubble wrap and put them in a suitable box. For additional protections, place a cardboard between each framed piece for protection.
• When packing your crockery (plate, bowls etc), place a packing paper around each one, then wrap together with more paper. Always pack plates and dishes on their sides, never flat, then use extra paper to further pad out the box.
• Ideally you should wrap TV’s and computing equipment in quilted furniture pads. We have all the correct packing material to ensure your fragile equipment is well protected during the move.